Article 2. Eligibility for Use
- Suspend the provision of this service;
- Revoke the eligibility for use;
- In no event shall the Company be liable to compensate the user for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the Company taking the measures described in the preceding paragraph.
- Users shall not allow third parties to use the Service under their name, and shall use the Service at their own risk.
In addition to using the Service for lawful purposes only, users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service:
- Use of obscene, cruel, or insulting expressions that may cause discomfort to others;
- To express false facts;
- Use expressions that are libelous, defamatory, slanderous, harassing, or abusive;
- Posting personal information that can identify other users or attempting to contact other users directly without their consent;
- Posting advertisements (including links) that are not approved by the Company;
- Infringing the privacy of individuals;
- Infringing the patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, portrait rights, or any other rights of others;
- Posting or distributing information that contains computer viruses;
- Encouraging criminal activities;
- Using the Service for the user's business activities;
- Violating the laws and regulations of Japan and other countries;
- To violate public order and morals;
- To engage in advertising, publicity, business activities, public office campaign activities, or solicitation for a specific ideology or religion;
- Engaging in any other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 5. Handling of copyrights, etc.
- All information on this website is the property of the Company or its licensors.
- The copyright of all information provided by the user in relation to this service shall belong to the Company, regardless of whether or not the information was published in this service. The copyrights referred to here shall include the publishing rights and other reproduction rights, the rights stipulated in Article 23 of the Copyright Act (public transmission rights, etc.), the rights stipulated in Article 28 of the same Act (secondary work usage rights), and all other contents of copyrights.
- Users shall not exercise their moral rights with respect to the information in the preceding paragraph.
- The Company may use the information provided in Paragraphs 1 and 2 to conduct business such as posting and publishing.
- The Company respects the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of third parties, and users are requested to respect such rights. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend access to the Service by users who infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- If you become aware of any act that infringes on your or a third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights, such as reproduction of your or a third party's work, when using the Service, please contact us.
Article 6. Prohibition of Duplication, etc. of Information Related to this Service
Users shall not reproduce, publicly transmit, distribute, or adapt information such as messages obtained through this service without permission from the Company. However, this does not apply to duplication for use at home.
Article 7. Links
The Company does not approve of the following activities on websites linked to the Service.
- Displaying information about the Company in other frames, etc., as if it were displayed by the Company:
- Implying that the Company is endorsing the products or services of a third party;
- Use trademarks of the Company used in connection with Service without permission of the Company;
- Infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
- Publish offensive expressions or any other expressions that may cause problems with third parties;
- The Company may eliminate links that violate the preceding paragraph and take appropriate measures.
- The Company does not approve of the following activities on websites linked to the Service.
Article 8. Handling of Personal Information
Article 9. Abolition of the Service
The Company may discontinue the Service at any time for its convenience.
Article 10. Disclaimer
- Users are requested to use the Service within the scope of the law. The Company shall not be liable for any violation of the laws of Japan or other countries by users in connection with the use of this service.
- The Company only provides this service on this website, and does not become a party to any contract for the purchase or sale of products, except as otherwise agreed.
- Except as otherwise agreed, the Company does not guarantee the products or as the seller in any way.
The Company shall not be liable for the following matters or any damages arising therefrom:
- Information obtained by the user through the Service;
- Changes, temporary suspension, or discontinuation of the Service;
- Interruption or delay of the Service due to system failure, or damage or loss of data, etc;
- Disputes with other users or other parties inside or outside the Service;
- The Company may provide links to third party Internet services on this website. The Company assumes no responsibility for the use of these Internet services by users.
- The Company will implement firewalls and other reasonable devices to prevent users from being harmed by unauthorized access. In spite of these measures, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to users due to unauthorized access.
- The Company shall not be responsible for responding to any inquiries made by users regarding this website or the Service.